Ok, we arrived home safely on Saturday evening.
London had been a very nice trip and hasn't been as expensive as I expected. We have visited many places and sightseeing-spots in central London, walked very much, went by underground and had a nice hotel to stay in the Docklands.
Some problems were
- initial difficulties to locate the hotel
- my MasterCard not working at the hotel but everywhere else
- misunderstandings on the hotels side about the price of our staying
- major problems with my credit cards when paying the hotel bill
But besides that, everything worked quite well and smooth.
- London and its surroundings are a relatively messy place
- the top of chimneys on the houses are quite funny
- only fast-food is affordable in most cases
- pharmaceuticals are cheap as nowhere
- culture-mix everywhere
- lots of interesting places
- fine weather
- taken too few photos
That's for now, going to catch up suspended work...