As some of the people around me may have noticed, the last week was composed of work and events which lifted my stress level to previously unknown heights.
In a short summary and with no particular order:
- talked with a tiler about the tiling of my bathroom and toilet
- the first lessons in Russian were held and it's even more difficult than I thought, particularly the handwriting
- got lots of homework, but I didn't manage to work on it...
- come-back-together with my sweetheart, altough we aren't living together again
- dozends of hours learning maths for the upcoming exam in two days
- increasingly frustrating because the papers the teacher provided are full of errors and are missing the exact calculations
- preparing a move-out from home to take year or two on my own because of various reasons
- looking through various offered appartments, negotiations with landlords
- fight with parents, especially the female part, over this
- decided to cancel the move-out for now (but still an option for me personally)
- trying to fit all of the above into a 24h/7d week, quite a bit of struggling to do so
Whew... Currently I have the feeling that I'm really running near the edge of my capabilities. Not crossing the line yet but not far from there either...
Ah, yes, and the cam is still not here but at Fuji support as the seller let me know.