Small updates & RSS feed change

I've updated my RSS feed file to Atom, please find the new file at

I've updated the settings of my blog here a bit like changing the RSS part because I think the RSS 1.0 isn't up to date anymore nowadays. And I reworked the link-section, updated the existing links and have been tinkering about the errors which arise again when rebuilding pages. It seems that rebuilding the pages takes too long again and the server cancels it after some time running. This also affects commenting and trackbacking which I don't think is nice for people who hit these pages.

Tinkering around a bit, probably I can tweak it...


Similar entries